Service problems in zip: 27607
cmhemphill

I'm in an area that normally has good 4G coverage and for some reason no one in my office is able to get anything better than 3G and data is spotty at best.

What's up with that?

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: Service problems in zip: 27607
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cmhemphill-

I know the importance of getting consistent 4G signal at work is. When did this issue begin? Did you get 4G signal at this location before? Issue happening indoors and does issue improve outdoors? I look forward to working towards a prompt resolution once we have more details regarding this issue. Thank you for working with us.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cmhemphill

Yes, this location usually has a very good 4G and data signal that is consistent and stable.  The issue started around 10-10:30 EST.  The issue happens both in and out of the building.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cmhemphill-

Having consistent 4G signal is a must. What make/model phone you have? Have you tried restarting your phone to see if signal improves? Does it improve at other locations?

Is messaging and voice working normally?
CarmenT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cmhemphill

I have a Galaxy S6 as well as my iPhone for work, but the issue does affect other Verizon users in my area.  It is not just me or my two accounts (business and personal) that are affected.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cmhemphill-

Thank you so much for your prompt response. We want this resolved for you. Have you tried restarting both devices? Does signal improve at other locations? Please provide the model of if your iPhone to further troubleshoot both phones.

CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes
cmhemphill

Once again, everyone in my office (a couple hundred folks) and in the area

are affected. If I go far enough away from 27607 zip code, to hit a

different tower, it's fine.

Rebooting all my equipment has NO affect.

Voice does not seem to be affected.

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 2:51 PM Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes