Service issues in Delaware
CPTNMGN83
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is absolutely ridiculous! I have had issues for almost a week now, with 4G! Come to find out, Verizon has gotten rid of the 3G capabilities on their towers in lower Delaware, before making sure their 4G signals are up to par! Verizon, what is wrong with you? I pay all this money and switched to your service, because of the fact that you usually have the biggest coverage areas. Well why would you not be smart enough to upgrade the 4G in Delaware, BEFORE of getting rid of 3G entirely?!

So frustrating!

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
Re: Service issues in Delaware
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important you have service where you need it most, CPTNMGN83. Let's take a closer look into this and figure out what's going on. Please tell us more about what happens when using the phone for calls, text, and data. What's the zip code where you're located? Is anyone else experiencing the same issues?

Danielle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CPTNMGN83
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

So far I have not dropped any calls, but I don't make or answer calls that

much. Texting is a pain, because half the time the texts don't go through,

and I have to resend them. Right now, while I am typing this, I currently

have no service, which is why I am typing this on my work computer. It will

say 4G, but 4G in my area sucks. When it switches to 3G, nothing works.

Texts won't go through, can't connect to internet, and it's all really

annoying. A lot of the time, it is on 1x or whatever. This all started

happening last week, around 8/20/18.

Zip code is 19958, and yes, I am hearing that most people I know that have

Verizon in this area are having the same problems.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 3:18 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CPTNMGN83, it's our priority to provide service that you can rely on. I'm confident that we will be able to resolve your service connectivity issues. I was not able to find any alerts for the zip code you provided. Are you indoors, outdoors, or both when you have connectivity issues? Does your signal improve in other areas? Looking forward to hearing back.

Lorenzo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
fitch33
Enthusiast - Level 1

Now it’s 2021 and nothing has changed. I am so disappointed. Many of us are trying to work from our trailers while at our ‘summer’ homes and it’s nearly impossible. I have purchased a Jet Pack as well as a signal booster - almost $1000 - in trying to better my signal - to no avail. When are we REALLY going to get 5G benefits? Bethany Beach is 8 miles away - but evidently the signal doesn’t go that far 😣

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes