Service is terrible in my area. .066mbps on LTE help
LUIGAL86

Dear Verizon , this has been an ongoing issue for quite some time. In my neighborhood and within a 2 mile radius , service is extremely slow. Usually getting .065 or 1mbps if I’m lucky on LTE. It’s ridiculous. it takes literally 2 minutes for a page to load. If it wasn’t for my xfinity internet i wouldn't surf the web. The other day my internet went down and I tried using my lte but it was so slow  What gives. ? My area is zip code 95121.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service sucks in my area. .066mbps on LTE help
LUIGAL86

Anyone  really?

0 Likes
Re: Service is terrible in my area. .066mbps on LTE help
boringusername
Master - Level 1

A) This is customer to customer forum not customer service and

B) you already expect some sort of answer less than 30 minutes after posting?

C) You make no mention of your plan,or your device, but it's more than likely congestion. You live in a very populated area with probably a lot of Verizon customers

0 Likes
WHOSTHEMASTER
Enthusiast - Level 3

As a consumer, I can empathize with your frustrations.  Not receiving services that you are paying for is never an ideal situation.  We've all been their.

A) Posting on a forum was most likely not your first attempt to resolve this issue.  Rather your last.  There are customer service representatives that do chime in once in a while.  So I think this is the perfect place to vent and see if there are others that are experiencing the same issues.  Good to have consensus. 

B) Looking at your time stamp, I thinking you may have created two posts or modified the title since it's not possible to follow up prior to you posting.  Besides, when you've been frustrated for an extended period of time with an issue, nothing faster than an instant response will do.

C) I would recommend you start documenting dates and times of when you are experiencing issues.  You may find a pattern.  Documentation will be good to have as you start communicating with higher levels of tech support.  It's a long climb to the promised land but it is possible.  Congestion during normal utilization is never excusable.  Increase capacity. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want our cutomers to have top speeds. Do you have slow speeds at all times? If speeds are sometimes good, but other times slow, it is likely due to network congestion.

NoahS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LUIGAL86

Speeds are slow all the time. There is never a time that I get 1 full mbps at any given time. I’ve done speed tests and they all come around .60 mbps. Takes 2 minutes to load yahoo page. It’s ridiculouS. I have unlimited data plan , 2 lines with my wife and she has slow speeds as well. We have iPhone 8plus.

0 Likes
s another option in my area I'm goneRe: Service is terrible in my area. .066mbps on LTE help
rdieterlen
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree, when there's another option in my area I'm gone. stinky service that gets slower every year when others are getting better. Their time is limited.

0 Likes
Re: s another option in my area I'm goneService is terrible in my area. .066mbps on LTE help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want to lose you as a customer. Let's get your service concerns figured out. When did this problem start? how slow is your connection (www.speedtest.net to run a test)? What are the cross streets and city of where this issue is happening? - AlbertoR_VZW 

0 Likes