Service is getting worst
corytennant
Enthusiast - Level 1

Over the last 6 months I (as well as other users) have noticed that Verizon Wireless cell service is getting worst. I'm still receiving okay speeds but the quality of the voice calls have gone downhill. I can have four and five bars on my phone with -91dBm - -93dBm and still the calls have static, moments complete silence and dropped calls. All my neighbors, friends and family have been experiencing the same, zip codes include 95021, 95046, 33424, 33425, 33061, 33062 and 84523 just to mention a few.

As always Verizon support will insist that the coverage issue is the phone and not the network. So several end-users in same area using different phones (Samsung, LG, BlackBerry, Apple & Motorola) all have phone issues at the same time, sounds like the network to me.

when you open a ticket with tier 2 support they most often get closed the same day without attempting to make contact. I had one ticket closed the same day due to building obstruction yet I clearly stated that I was standing in my front yard away from any structures.

Verizon PLEASE fix your networks before you lose a customer of 16 years. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service is getting worst
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

corytennant, your 16 years of loyalty mean everything to us. I'm troubled to learn that you have been experiencing issues with service. It's our priority to ensure your service is nothing less than stellar. Does this happen indoors or outdoors? Prior to this happening, were there any changes such as new apps or software updates?

TracyB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Service is getting worst
corytennant
Enthusiast - Level 1

PLEASE READ MY ENTIRE POST.

Multiple users all on different devices experiencing issues both indoors and outdoors.  Of course there have been updates and apps installed. Devices have also been reset to factory and still experience the same dropped calls, static on the line and periods of silence.

0 Likes