Service is getting worse and worse.
Galileeview
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had great cell service at my home.  A few years ago the tower was moved and our service dropped considerably.  We first had trouble with our internet (we use hotspots ( not our phones) and now we can barely get calls.  It seems as though it is even worse and continuing on a downward spiral.  I have tried looking into boosters of some kind however we have no landlines of any kind.  Any ideas why this is happening, and what can be a remedy.  We specifically went with Verizon because of the coverage at our home.

Re: Service is getting worse and worse.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Galileeview, I rely on my service daily, so not having a reliable connection is very alarming to me. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me what city and cross street are you having this lack of service in? Also, share with me more details about the booster you looked into. We offer a network extender but it does require a high-speed internet connection.

RodneyM_VZW

0 Likes
jnphx

Our service is terrible in our house too and in some spots around the valley.

My major cross-streets are 33rd Ave & Jomax

I've also lost calls driving up Tatum from Thunderbird up to the Loop-101 - also up 56th Street to the 101.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jnphx, I'm sorry to hear that our service isn't meeting your expectations. Help is here. How is your voice, text and data performing? Do you know if other Verizon users in the area also have a similar experience? To ensure that we're on the same page, can you confirm your city and state?

LorenzoP_VZW

0 Likes
Galileeview
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lake Galilee Road and Trott Road, Mellen, WI and I am not sure what we looked into specifically but we don't have a landline or high speed internet of any kind.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Galileeview, thanks for providing your location. I have sent you a Private Message with further details. 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes