Service in Freeport Maine went from great to unusable a week ago.
Scotts71479
Enthusiast - Level 1

Service in Freeport Maine went from great to unusable a week ago. I have done all the troubleshooting steps as well as calling tech support. They filed a ticket and the response I received was the service in my area is fine. 

This is happening to my pixel 3xl, my wife's iPhone 7+ and my two iPads. All devices show one to three bars of LTE however, I can't even load a website or use mobile hotspot. 

Three years of great service and a week ago that all changed. Again, the area is Freeport Maine 04032

Re: Service in Freeport Maine went from great to unusable a week ago.
KaraKa
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any improvement since this was posted? I’ve been just dealing with it for 1.5+ years, but something definitely happened at some point within the last 2 years to impact our coverage. 

KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to help with the trouble you're having, KaraKa. Please let us know more about what kind of trouble with service you've had recently.

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes