Service at Verizon Wireless Stores
vzw_mc

Verizon Wireless has the rudest and most incompetent employees at their Lawrenceville, NJ store located at 304 Mercer mall. I've been with Verizon wireless for almost 15 years and hated dealing with these (removed) who think that they are doing me a favor when they don't even know how to do their jobs.  The assistant manager, Moutaz, even said that he is superior than the customer support team at their call center and that they do not have any authority over what they can do at the stores. If anyone know of reporting this to Verizon wireless customer relations, please let me know. Hope someone in Verizon wireless customer relations is reading all of the postings.

Comment edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service at Verizon Wireless Stores
Not applicable

No one from customer relations is here to help. Go to http://www.BBB.org and file a complaint.

Then it is possible Verizon Executive Relations Office will contact you.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: Service at Verizon Wireless Stores
fedupwithverizon101

Rude is not the word for their lack of service. I have gone to the Verizon Corp. store in Foster City, Ca. numerous times to get either my cell phone or JetPack "fixed" for one reason or another. Every time I've gone into this store for the past six months the minimum wait time is 1 hour. 1 HOUR!!! Not because their busy, it's just that their "staff" are either (removed) with each other, or they're in the back room doing the same. The common joke when you go to this store is after they take your name and phone no. you go next door to Starbucks and wait there as there is no place to sit in the Verizon store.

Today I went in to this store to get the plastic shield on the face of my phone fixed as they did not put it on correctly and it is peeling up! I waited 5 minutes JUST TO GET RECOGNIZED!! Then this (removed) with a staff Verizon shirt came up to me, never greeted me with a smile and her name, or ask my name, or why I was even there. She just stood there staring at me until I asked her if she could help me. Her response was "What's your problem?". When I explained to her why I was there she said she would go look for another shield to replace mine. After another 5 minutes, she came to me and said, "Were out of them"! THAT'S IT!! No I'm sorry sir I see we don't have any remaining in our store, can I order one for you or would you like me to call around the area and see if there might be one in our other stores. SHE JUST STOOD THERE STARING AT ME. I HAD TO ASK HER TO DO THIS FOR ME!!! She shrugged her shoulders and with a deep sigh went to a computer behind the customer counter. She never told me what she's doing or why she just left me standing there! I waited 20 minutes for her to come back to me and she showed me on her tablet where other Verizon corporate stores were located that had the shield. Unfortunately the closes one was a half hour away with no traffic. A good hour with traffic. I asked her could she call one of these stores and have them send one to her store where they could replace mine and she said "We don't do that. You either have to go to one of their stores or we can order one for you. If we order one it will take about a week to get here"!!!

Finally the store manager came over to see what was transpiring between us. When I explained to him my frustration with this girl, he said, "We don't call other stores. We can just order the shield for you. Is that what you want?" As I was now pressed for time I said to please order the new shield and he said "We have your phone number, we'll give you a call when it comes into the store". AND WALKED AWAY!!! No "thank you sir for coming into our store, is there anything else we can help you with" NOTHING!!!

When I got home to my house I called Verizon's customer service, told them my experience, and although the customer service rep was nice, there was nothing he could do as they have no control over Corp. stores. All he could do was take my complaint and pass it on to their customer support "team".

WHAT A BUNCH OF BULL!!! WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE?! PASS THE BUCK AND PUT IT ON SOMEONE ELSE TO HELP (OR LACK THERE OF) YOU. VERIZON SUCKS BIG TIME -- BUT COMPLAIN AND THREATEN TO NOT PAY YOUR BILL UNTIL YOU GET YOUR PROBLEM SOLVED AND THEY'LL SHUT OFF YOUR SERVICE!!

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes