Service at 4680 W 120th Ave Westminster , CO Store
Shireen122

I popped into the store earlier today and made an appointment for 12:45 pm to upgrade my phone.  Showed up at 12:43 for the appointment.  At 1:00 pm I was still waiting for someone to see me.  I asked for the manager and talked to (full name removed) and explained that I had a 12:45 and 15 minutes later still no one had seen us.  His response was everyone is busy with other customers.  I asked what is the point of making the appointment if they are not going to honor it, and his response was that from that point onwards he will not allow same day appointments.  I asked for the name of the district manager and the telephone number and his response was I was no longer welcome in his store and he has noted my account with this information.  Are all the verizon stores this horrible or this this an exception?

Private info removed as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Service at 4680 W 120th Ave Westminster , CO Store
T_J2

Absolutely terrible service. I dealt with the most rude lady who actually talked me out of purchasing a new phone. She had an attitude and smelled of stale cigarette smoke. Just one day before dealing with her I went to the same location and received amazing service from Jonathan who is friendly and personable and a subtle, but effective salesperson. It's an absolute shame that "whats-her-name" ruined my experience at this location. I won't be returning.

0 Likes