Service Drop-off
mcoco

Service in the area of my office has declined over the past two weeks and now there is no service at all.

What is going on?

Co-workers with T-Mobil, AT&T and Sprint all experiencing the same problem.

Hodgkins IL, 60525, LaGrange Rd and 67th Street

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service Drop-off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to be sure your service is working the way it should mcoco. We are happy to help. There are not any alerts currently for issues in that area. Is the trouble only inside your office or are you having trouble outside as well? Have there been any recent changes in the area such as new construction?

Rashad_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mcoco

Inside and outside, same problem. declining service over the past two weeks, today no service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have service every where that you go. Are there options available at work like wifi?

Nichole_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mcoco

It still is not good

0 Likes