Seems that it is time to move on, throttling has started.
Razster

Why do I waste my time on Verizon anymore. I have been a loyal customer for 10 years. Had unlimited data then lost it due to plan change, now streaming videos will be throttled... No more! My contract is ending and I'm done! I'm going to a better competitor who has unlimited data. I will spread the word to all my friends who have verizon services and my company.

http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/02/netflix-packets-being-dropped-every-day-becaus...

This right here is not going to fly Verizon!

I'M DONE!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Seems that it is time to move on, throttling has started.
Not applicable

Except Verizon can not throttle data per FCC order. Your post is talking about FiOS not wireless also the article is full of bull. it's clearly biased and does not contain actual facts. By the way at&t, T-Mobile an Sprint can all legally throttle data if they want and they do.

Re: Seems that it is time to move on, throttling has started.
Not applicable

Correct! And it is clearly written on the website and on the information on the invoices.

And correct that it is being written not just FiOS but cable broadband (Comcast, TW and others) are accused of this throttling but it states in the articles there is no response from these providers and no actual proof this is being done.

Good Luck

0 Likes