Security Deposit Return
f4hybrid

I have horrible credit/complete lock of and i am working to fix it. I decided to change service providers and had to pay $800 per line. I started service 9/5/12 and paid a total of $1600.00. I was told I would get it back with interest in 12 months. When can I expect that deposit back? A month after the last billing cycle? 2 weeks possibly?? What is the typical turn around for this??

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Security Deposit Return
Not applicable

call *611 or 800-922-0204 and ask Verizon. I have read that verizon automatically refunds to your address on file however they also take out your months invoice from that amount or any money owed and send the rest. However I think calling would be the best thing to do.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

F4hybrid, allow me to clear this up. In order to be eligible to receive a security deposit refund in full, the account must meet several criteria:
  • 350 days of active service (the 350 days begins from the point of activation, not from the time the security deposit is applied to the account).
  • No suspensions due to non-payment.
  • 12 consecutive months of timely, uninterrupted service.
  • No payments returned from bank
Account balance current (no more than 30 days past due).
  • No related account delinquent or written off requiring payment.

If the account remains active after one year of service, the security deposit will be automatically refunded with in 1 - 2 billing cycles.

SammuelP_VZW
VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

f4hybrid

Awesome thanks!!

I have paid my bill each month generally early and if not early right on time. I ended up calling in and they told me one check has already been mailed out so I should be good to go.

Thanks for the response!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Anytime f4hybrid!

Glad we could clear that up for you! Have a great day!

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes