Scams by verizon
VerizonKarma
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do you get someone from Verison to actually help? If you call the customer service number you get transferred because it's not that department's responsibility. If you do an online chat you will get transferred several times and will be provided a dead link for the "only" department that may possibly resolve the issue. Verizon seems to be about passing the buck and not actually helping to avoid addressing problems caused by their negligent service. Is there an actual person that could possibly help without disconnecting or passing the customer to anyone else to not help? The lack of actual service and accountability is deplorable. Obviously, not an issue with this organization. The entire staff seems to be made up of "not me" and "not my department". How does one actually get something done? Every interaction with this organization reeks of a lack of integrity and scamming the customer and they simply don't care.

Re: Scams by verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can certainly assist with any concern you have. I'm sure we can reach a resolution for your concerns. Please send us a Private Note so we can better assist. AustinL_VZW

0 Likes