cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Scam: voicemail - account suspended

Miembro

Just recieved this same phone call just now. I ended the call immediately. I knew I was up to date with my bill. dang scammers. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

That's a good observation, PhoenixGTR. You're right. You would not want to put your number on a block list. Normally the individual or company placing these calls will move on to another number after a short period of time.
DavidH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I just got this call while waiting to fly out of town for family emergency.  I had 2 choices, press 1 to reactivate account or 2, to speak to customer service agen . I chose 2, the call went right to fast busy signal. I figured it was a scam. Since I pressed an option, do I need to worry and follow up?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

The protection of your account is important, and we want to make sure any possible issues are addressed, Bloodhound1955. Apart from selecting option 2, was any information provided to the caller in any way? Have you verified through My Verizon that your account is in good standing?   DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Today I got a call from "Voicemail" too, which I knew was not right since my mailbox has been full for 4 years, so no one could even access my voicemail if they wanted to.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

KMP9661 We understand how annoying those scams are. Hopefully one day they will be a thing of the past. We are happy to learn you did not fall for it. Are you currently in need of any assistance? DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I was called twice today from voicemail. Says "Your account has been deactivate. Press 1 to activate" . I did. Then said "Please enter pin". I hung up. 

This scam is still going strong. No longer has a representative. Just records your pin. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I have received 3 of these calls today with a woman's voice for prompts.  Still going and it comes up as "voicemail" since they spoof your own phone number.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

It concerns us to hear you received multiple calls today form your voicemail, Bigt983. Was any information provided to this caller? Are you still receiving these calls?  DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

My wife and I just got these calls within a minute of each other.

Makes is seem like there's been a data breach at Verizon if they're calling everyone listed as an account manager at the same time.

Probably good to change passwords and pins at this point.  

0 Likes