cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Scam call?

I just got a phone call from my phone number on my phone, when I answered there was a recording saying my account was suspended and to push 1 to confirm information or 2 to disconnect. 

¿Qué está sucediendo? 

Highlighted

Re: Scam call?

Asistencia al cliente

We understand receiving a call informing you that your account has been suspended can cause concern, and we are here to help. What's the number that made this call? Did they ask you to provide information about your account? Have you received this call multiple times?

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

me too !!!!!

Highlighted

Miembro

It's a restricted number they call people with. Push one to enter your account pin. Or you can hit 2 for a representative, but its just hold music.  They call MANY times a day claiming to be Verizon and it's majorly aggravating !!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Susan71, these are spam calls. We are terribly sorry to read that you've been having this problem. We are working with the FCC to stop these calls. The good news is that we have a free service called Call Filter which will help you identify spam calls in the future. Here is link with more information:  https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes