Sarasota Florida no service.... I WANT MONEY BACK!!
Hbkseanmichael
Enthusiast - Level 3

Of course [Removed]verizon being [Removed] again.. scamming people charging 200 bucks for nothing.  [Removed]

No service on any of our phones.... I am in zip code 34287

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sarasota Florida no service.... I WANT MONEY BACK!!
snowmanjack
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon - any news? Over 8 hours of widespread "no service" now, with no updates on ETA or what's happening. Other posts on this forum too - zip codes 34293, 34203, 34201, 34287. Update please??

MIKBEN21
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have no service since 3:00PM yesterday. In zip code 34292 Venice Fl

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Credits for outages are usually only issued if the outage occurs for more than 24 hours and you need to call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
caylexa

In Nokomis zip code 34275 no service since at least 3 PM 8/11 [Removed]

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
caylexa

So I just finished a chat session with a rep from verizon who claims they knew of an outage in Tampa but were unaware of an outage as far south as Sarasota.  Did anybody think to chat with the reps on the website?  If you have internet service from another provider that is the best way to contact them.  My agent, Jake, seemed shocked to hear we had no service in the area and immediately opened up a service call to address the issue.  This tells me that there was no prior service call open which means NOBODY in Sarasota Co contacted them?????  I find this hard to believe.

0 Likes