SM-900v Samsung Note 3 Phone - Sending group MMS
mickermick

I can receive group MMS without issue.  However when I send a group SMS/MMS some of the individuals receive the message as an individual SMS/MMS. At first I thought it had to do with her settings on her phone.  We made sure the her samsung message settings is set to send group conversation as a default.

I don't understand why she doesn't receive a group text, especially if we both have samsung phones on the Verizon network and the settings are set to group conversation by default.

I've confirmed as I said that I'm sending group conversation by default under the message settings (message/settings/sms mms).  Are there other areas of the phone that I can confirm how mms/sms are being sent and received? Is there another setting?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: SM-900v Samsung Note 3 Phone - Sending group MMS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi @mickermick!

I, too, use the Group Messaging feature on my device.  It can save a lot of time sending multiple recipients the same message.  I want to ensure you and your recipients are able to enjoy this feature.

You mentioned that one or some of the individuals or recipients receive your "group initiated" message as an individual SMS/MMS message.  For the ones this is happening to, do you know what model device(s) they are using?  This feature will vary depending on what model device are communicating (sending/receiving).  Let me know so that I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes