SIMULTANEOUS RING FEATURE for NOMOROBO!!!!!
vincenzo102
Enthusiast - Level 1

I AM SICK OF THE ROBOCALLS! PLEASE ADD "SIMULTANEOUS RING," FEATURE WHICH WILL ALLOW USE OF NOMOROBO TO BLOCK ROBOCALLS. I AM ALREADY MY WIRELESS NUMBER ON THE WWW.DONOTCALL.GOV SITE, AND CONFIRMED THAT IT IS ON THE LIST, YET I STILL GET WIRELESS ROBOCALLS. I KNOW FOR FACT THAT NOMOROBO WORKS AS I HAVE IT IN PLACE FOR DIGITAL LANDLINE AND I NO LONGER GET ROBOCALLS ON THAT NUMBER. I DO USE VERIZON'S CALL BLOCKING SERVICE OPTION TO BLOCK INDIVIDUAL NUMBERS, WHICH TOPS OUT AT FIVE NUMBERS; I DO REPORT THE NUMBERS WHEN @A ROBOCALLS IS RECEIVED, BUT THAT IS POINTLESS AS THE TELEMARKETERS ARE VERY GOOD AT FINDING THE LOOPHOLES IN THE SYSTEM. VERIZON NEEDS TO "STEP-UP" AND GET WITH TIMES AND LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ENABLE THE ONE BARRIER --SIMULTANEOUS RINGING-- PREVENTING ITS PAYING CUSTOMERS FROM USING A PROVEN SERVICE THAT STOPS ROBOCALLERS IN THEIR TRACKS. WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TELL VERIZON, A LARGE TECHNICAL COMPANY THAT CLAIMS TO BE USING THE LATEST CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY, TO DO THIS.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SIMULTANEOUS RING FEATURE for NOMOROBO!!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PEJmaster Unwanted calls can be more than frustrating. We always appreciate our customer's feedback and this suggestion has been passed along. At this time, what we can do is asssit you with the blocking features that are currently available. The Call and Message block feature is free and you can block up to 5 numbers from calling and texting you. Also, we have the Family Base feature for $5.00 a month/per account. With this feature, you can block up to 20 contacts from calling and texting your number.

http://bit.ly/dDumph

Also, stay current with the latest VZW news and changes here:

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I don't answer calls that come to my mobile phone without a name attached to it. You can get TrueCaller. It will allow you to block any incoming number from calling again.

Mike_in_Alabama
Enthusiast - Level 1

To Verizon Wireless:  PLEASE OPEN YOUR SYSTEM TO ALLOW NOMOROBO SIGNEES !!  Today the FCC served clear notice it expects carriers to provide us with such protections.  This service already exists.  Your foot-dragging on protecting your subscribers puts into question whether you really care about us, or just our money

trawlercat
Enthusiast - Level 1

PLEASE block robocalls!  We are on the Federal as well as our state no call list, but still get daily robo calls on both our cell and our Home Connect.   The calls disturb our meals, our activities, and our peace of mind.  "Rachel" from "card services" calls twice a day.  Since I'm on the Board of an organization with several thousand members, I don't have the option of refusing to answer calls from numbers I don't recognize. 

markastephens
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, please enable nomorobo by allowing simultaneous ringing.  I still get robo calls on my cell.  Please note:

- I am on the do not call list for both land and cell numbers

- nomorobo really works for my land line (also Verizon)

- that 5 calls blocking list is a joke.  the Rachels of the world just change their number

- the FCC has enabled Verizon to do this

- nomorobo is crowd sourced... we only need one place to input numbers

- Please, Jabuti, Don't respond with a robotic "Those calls would definitely frustrate me too! ..."

- This discussion will be blocked in 5, 4, ...

mark

HarleyUltra
Enthusiast - Level 1

There are at least half a dozen threads on the nomorobo subject on the Verizon forums ...  for some reason they are locked and unable to enter replies ..  I wonder how long before this one gets locked!  haaha

I have been using nomorobo with vonage home service for about a year .... I quit my last carrier and changed so I could get the feature ... I have been with Verizon for over 20 years and would hate to leave and go to ATT wireless where they offer the feature .    VERIZON  please enable this ASAP or I will leave ...   is anyone listening?    I know that I followed the instructions on the nomorobo site and called Verizon support to make the request and was told by the very nice support lady "nomorobo?  , whats that? "   further,  we have no method to push request such as feature add to any upper levels .....     so,  I really doubt that anyone at Verizon even knows the customers want it unless you leave for a carrier that does have it ....   just my 2 cents...

hankbates
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will leave verizon wireless for another carrier which does support nomorobo.

If Comcast (I have already left you for their landline service) has already made nomorobo available, as I found out this morning, so can you. I will give you a month......

KayLovBee
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, please enable.  I am sick of the SPAM calling and the FCC has made it clear that all carriers are expected to protect us from robocalls.  So, STOP dragging your feet, Verizon, and protect us, your customers, who pay your bills.

kellywknits
Enthusiast - Level 1

Another plea for NoMoRobo support from Verizon.

PEJmaster

I agree VerizonWireless, please add support for NoMoRobo, why not, make your customers happy.  We associate EVERY robocall with VerizonWireless since they come via my phone.  That is not the way you want your customers thinking about you, believe me.  Just a reminder, lots of your competitors support it.  You may want to also.

0 Likes