cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

SCAM - Note 10 (False Advertising)

gator2006
Miembro

Bought Note 10 on alleged promotion (through online live chat - thankfully) to trade in Galaxy S8+ for $450 in trade in and $100 samsung credit, received phone with no way to return old phone and was told promotion only applicable if new line OR upgraded plan. BUT, was told by rep that plan did not need to change. See chat below - Verizon tells me that unless I upgrade plan, can't get promotion. Appears to be no option other than lawsuit.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: SCAM - Note 10 (False Advertising)

tk3765
Novice

My best wishes on the case, but, the Verizon site states that a new line or upgraded plan is required for the trade-in promotion; that has always been the fine print standard for Verizon.  Having spoken with many customer service agents, they really are not always clued in as to how things work and aren't updated with the "new" word during their shifts.  They get the current "news" at the start of their shift but no updates throughout.  I honestly talked to one agent and got certain info, then talked to another an hour later and got completely different info when expanding on the exact same question. 

For the upgrade this time I went directly through Samsung for the phone, and while I had to pay the full upgrade fee,, since the phone wasn't activated online through Verizon, I had no issues with the promotion I received.

0 Me gusta