Rude customer service supervisor
tnorton2
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone is having a problem with the network- I can not make or recieve calls, but can send and receive texts without issue. I was on the phone for over an hour and forty five minutes, and finally got a hold of Travis, who identified himself as a supervisor. I was told by Travis that I could upgrade to the Verizon Edge plan and get a new phone. BUT I was also told that since I didn't want to change plans, they couldn't let me upgrade now due to the huge inconvenience of not having a phone for 3 days. This isn't an option, I was told- the reason? Because since it is a network issue, the entire phone number is going to be affected. So, upgrading via Verizon Edge will somehow be different than upgrading without going to Verizon Edge?? This Travis person refused to connect me with his supervisor. He didn't like that fact that my call was being recorded, and will be available on youtube shortly. I would like to know who I can contact that is in charge of this extremely rude supervisor, as Travis should not be employed by a company who hopes to retain customers. My options, since this is a verizon issue-- wait until they figure it out (with no phone while they do) or upgrade to Verizon Edge. I've never had an issue with Verizon in the ten years I've been a customer. I was shocked and appalled. What is the number I can call to report this? And no, the customer service line is NOT an acceptable answer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Rude customer service supervisor
Devent2
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would defantly say try calling back and getting someone else. Some people can do there jobs better than others.

0 Likes
tnorton2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just received a text message from Travis: "If you wish to correct the issue. Please call technical support to open a network ticket. If porting out, please contact the new service provider to initiate the port out. ETF fees will apply."

So, the ticket that was opened LAST NIGHT has been closed??? I have never ever EVER experienced such terrible service!!

0 Likes
tnorton2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, Devent, but I want the person who Travis reports to. He will probably be out of a job when they hear this call. Could be my first viral video... sadly.

Devent2
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you call back you can ask the agent you get next to do a 360 on that agent. Which then will be emailed to there supervisor and quality, they will listen to the most resent calls recorded from that agent. Plus, Text messages are automatically stamped in your profile remarks. I know this cause i worked for verizon call center before. Hey send me the link when you put it on youtube.