Re: Rude Custumer Servive...
joenissan

That's great! The way it should be.

0 Likes
Not applicable

joenissan wrote:

Clue me in huh?...lol. Thanks for the "lesson". Read the post that was commented on. That's all I commented on and why I shared my opinion based on MY recent experience in dealing with their customer service. Did I ever say it's always Verizons fault?...nope, so go regroup and come back when you can learn to read a post properly and take it for what it is....a reply in kind to a similar experience. Neither you nor anyone else here has ANY idea who is or isn't a VZ employee unless they divulge that information. So drop the kiddy attitude.

Actually Verizon employees are in fact labeled as such.

0 Likes
Decency

It is a nightmare and it is not "your fault".  I called to file an claim in September and discovered VZW did not reinstate my insurance in February when the activated my new phone.  I was treated as if I had done something wrong.  I had to walk the rep through my account going back to February to prove their error, because he was so rude and determined that the error lied with me.  It was hard dealing with somone my son's age and someone's bad employee bad behavior.

It was a waste of time asking for a supervisor, because the rep disconnected the call, and you know that was  twenty minutes calling them back.

They finally agreed to process my insurance claim with their company and all I had to do was just pay them the deductible, easy, right?, not hardly.  I called in November, greeted with the same rudeness, because the reps did not read my acocunt,  I have to explain the story several times and walk these reps and a supervisor throungh my account to file a claim, to prove my case again.  The Inquisition! 

The young lady, that processed the order,  instead of processing the inhouse insurance claim, process the order as an upgrade and extended my contract, and was adament she would change the contract date back.  I cant began to explain the gammit of dishonest.   If you are ever told this by any of their reps ....DO NOT BELIEVE THEM!!

Long story short.  To date I do not have my insurance replacement, VZW delivered it to an incorrect address, and every rep I talk to is only interested in PROCESSING AN EQUIPMENT UPGRADE to RENEW MY CONTACT,     Unbelievable.

Verizon Wireless's customer service has tanked!  It is a crap shoot,  I hate calling.  I am enjoy my online access, but unfortunately, somethings only their customer service reps can handle, and I cring at the thought of calling.

I can tell you, calling Verizon was worse than my purse being stolen.

Thier lies in the "Cell Phone provider" grave yard tons of cell phone companies that refused to sincerely deal with their BAD customer service.  They shoud survey every rep that answers the phone and record and review every call. . 

I agree with you.   I came here to vent, becaue VZW does not have an affective escalation process, the supervisors will not give you their names or Id's,   I discovered I was not talking to a supervisor on one occassion, but another agent on the floor, the previous rep has just handed off the phone to a coworker.

0 Likes
Decency

thats good,  but keep living. 

0 Likes
Decency

there are "two" sides to every story.  However, just because yolu havent had a negative experience doesnt mean everyone is out ot get something for free. 

If it takes a customer 10-15 hold time to get a rep on the phone for something only Verizon wireless can resolve, only to be greeted by a disgruntle employee, coupled with causing you additional inconvience by not resolving your issue, when it is resolvable, ie, send your equiptment to the wrong address, remove the wrong feature on your account and it impacts your bill.  The majority of the time your cell is your only means of communication, impacting your business and personal needs. 

Yes you, the customer, should be compensated if their error cost you money...and wasted your time.

It is only fair, after dealing with their rude, unhappy employees on top of your issue.

ti is nice of you to go out of your way to help, but keep in mind a lot of the complaints are valid.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

There are three. Many stories on here are, well, embellished, for lack of a better term to generate sympathy and compassion and sometimes outrage from other users at VZW. We only see what the poster wants us to see. Some when questioned do fess up and offer, as Paul Harvey used to say, "The rest of the story".

I am not saying all, but being on this board for 3 years, it is usually easy to determine a legit complaint from an embellished one.

One who takes the response and rips on the person who replies with the correct answer, has embellished and is mad the answer they received is not what they want.

Those who still may not like the answer, but is polite, normally has their story straight and those people I am willing to go a bit further to help get them a resolution they will accept.