Ring Back Tones
BrutusNut

Ring Back Tones app is WORTHLESS!!!

Who designed this pile of crap?

Ya can't do a search...it decides the search, even after you enter the search data.

When ya finally find a tone to purchase it immediately goes to "ERROR" and won't finish the process. What a bunch of Freaking Crap!!!

Anyone else have this problem???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ring Back Tones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm sorry you're having issues with your ringback tones selections BrutusNut, Have you tried to sign out and back in to the site. Maybe refreshing it will help with the error. If you purchase a tone and find it difficult to assign, please let us know.   KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
BrutusNut

Here is the Error message displayed when I attempt

To purchase a Ringback Tone:

"An error has occurred while processing your order: System error occurred and the order was not processed at this time. Please try again later. Code: SCM248"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
BrutusNut, that would definitely have me frustrated too. Do you know if there are any possible purchase blocks set up on your account? There may be something limiting you from purchasinga tone. What is the make/model of the phone you are using?
NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
darkstartech

I am also having the same problem as BrutusNut and share his opinion regarding phone app.

I am trying to renew a ringback tone on my account but receive following error.

System error occurred and the order was not processed at this time. Please try again later. Code: SCM248

It should be as simple as clicking a renew link in Ringback Tone Manager, but no link is available.

I was told by customer support to click image for ringback tone I want to renew but this is not a hyperlink.

Phone model is iPhone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for also providing us with these details concerning your ringback tone experience, darkstartech.

Out of curiosity, if you visit this page: https://mediastore.verizonwireless.com/onlineContentStore/2.0/index.jsp#/View=HomePage?intcmp=Search... tones:Top

and sign in, are you able to purchase the ringback tones with no issues or error messages?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes