Returning old device when upgrading with Edge?
sweetpea1384
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had issues getting a return label so that I can send in my old device as per the Edge agreement. I've gone down to the local store multiple times, they hadn't received the return labels they had "on order". I attempted to print one off of MyVerizon online, but every time I tried, the link wasn't working. It was day 14 yesterday, from when I got the new phone, and I finally was able to get a return envelope and label from my local store this morning, but now I need to find out what all goes in the envelope. Certainly, I cannot just put my old phone in there with out paperwork or documentation? I want to make sure it is credited correctly to my account, and, unfortunately, my husband through away the original paperwork. I just spent almost ten minutes calling in to customer service, when it dropped me off of hold, and went to a busy signal. I have searched through the FAQs for answers with no luck. Please help?!?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Returning old device when upgrading with Edge?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry you had such a hard time returning your device sweetpea1384. We do our best to make this process easy so that you can manager your account options without any issues. You will need your original receipt so that we know who the phone belongs to and why you're returning it. We have to send you a Edge device return bag. We need to note your account and process a return for your phone. We will need to speak with you. You can chat with us, converse with us on facebook, twitter, or call us at *611 from your phone or 1-800-922-0204. You can also send us a private message here. We simply need to get some information so that your not sending your phone to us and we are unable to scan it in for the proper reasoning.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes