Returned a phone due to issues, and new phone not activating 6 hours later
EnvymeRT

I am beyond annoyed at this point .... I paid an Extra $100 for applecare and I pay pay for insurance. Well today I had to get a new phone due to my Phone 5 saying no sim ..... about 5-6 times daily which the only way to get rid of was to restart the device. SO after troubleshooting the phone for 30 mins they gave me a new one, I waited another 30 minutes while they activated it only to be told activation servers are down keep trying. 3 hours later I went back with the phone still not activating they said the same thing.  They said it would be up and running in 20 minutes. SO here I sit 6 and a half hours later still with no service. Calling customer service 3 x was absolutely terrible ..... with them asking me to turn the phone off and on and to try again. After doing that 50+ times that is not the problem.  Firstly has anyone had this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Returned a phone due to issues, and new phone not activating 6 hours later
EnvymeRT

The incompetence is astounding ... after talking to a customer service rep and telling them its now been 7 hours waiting to activate I was told to be patient ....he has seen it take up to 20 minutes.

0 Likes
Not applicable

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3424

The above link should help.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Not applicable

The system may be down and perhaps you are not the only one.

Be patient, it can take up to 5 minutes.

0 Likes