Retrieving Ringtones & Ringback Tones
carib_slim
I recently received a replacement phone and no longer have the ringtone and ringback tones previously purchased.  Is there a way to retrieve the lost tones?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Retrieving Ringtones & Ringback Tones
mnwildfan2k
Enthusiast - Level 3
If you are registered for MyVerizon, meaning you can view your account online, log in and go to My Services / My Media. VZW just launched My Media Retrieval on th 21st of April. You have 90 days from the date of receiving your new device to complete this. If you are not registerd for My Verizon, please register! :smileywink:
0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Ringback Tones are not stored directly on your device so you will still have them after a phone change. For Ringtones I would also suggest the media retrieval.

0 Likes
HELP - problems with media retrieval
Barbara_Jean
I received my every 2 year upgraded phone and am having problems with the media feature on myverion.   It shows me the list of my ringtones, ringback tones, games etc..... but it will not let me select any of them or retrieve anything.  Anyone have any answers for this problem?   It is really frustrating me!!!!!!
0 Likes
Re: HELP - problems with media retrieval
linmaur
cannot retrieve media with computer....several attemps....need to do this...for replacement phone recently....callled verizon.   cannot get an answer to question....
0 Likes
Re: HELP - problems with media retrieval
linmaur
where do i find answer
0 Likes
tracya44
I'm having same issue.  Received replacement (warranty issue) phone identical to old phone and I can not get ringtones to new phone.  I went through myservice/my media and saw all my media but did not see a button to retrieve.  Where is this button or what exactly do I need to do?  Thanks.
0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I was in the same situation when my kids surprised me with a new phone - and I had just purchased a couple of ringtones!!  I could see them on the retrieval list but there was no where to click or check although it appeared it was SUPPOSED to work that way.

I had to call customer service, explain the situation, go "rebuy" and "redownload" the ringtones, and they credited my account for the purchase price and the download time, as we don't have a data plan.  Kind of a pain to do all that, but it worked!

0 Likes