Reps represent!
askjeeves
Contributor - Level 1

There are some super smartypants' lurking around here. I'm assuming some of you are representatives. So to all of you that are representatives, I just want to say thank you for being part of the Verizon Wireless team and taking an extra step to help out customers on the forums.

I can't get enough of it Smiley Happy

Have a good day and I hope your calls are good Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Reps represent!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

For everyone's information, this is a peer to peer forum.  Customer helping other customers.  The only Verizon Employees on this community are some people from their social media team and the Community Manager.  Those user will have Verizon Wireless logo and their rank is listed as Wireless Employee.  They also usually have a signature at the end of their post stating such.  Many of the VZW employees will have _VZW at the end of their username.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Reps represent!
sanford727
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well Quite the contrary Ann. I do know some VZW reps that are on these forums that just like to help others and get the occasional laugh from unbelieveable people wanting the #1 service provider in the US for next to nothing. But yes the "Official" VZW Community Employees have _VZW in their name.