Report Cell Signal Issue
RYABUR27

I can't find a place on your site to report an issue with my cell signal, and it seems you're dealing with questions on the community on a case-by-case basis so here goes ... I am experiencing a persistent cell signal issue within a few blocks' radius of my home. This is the third day. My calls continued to fail. The zip code is 28203. Please tell me how to report the issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Report Cell Signal Issue
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You can call Customer Service at 800-922-0204 or *611 (assuming you can make a call) and also check out this web site for seeing if others are reporting outages http://downdetector.com/status/verizon

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Report Cell Signal Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RYABUR27, in addition to the above mentioned pathways, we can work here as well. You mentioned cell signal issues. What mainly is the service that is impacted? Are you finding telephone calls difficult or data? What is the make and model of your phone? 

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes