Re: Regional Manager or Customer Support Supervisor Contact information
Jdbean121
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, so I have had the same problem though no one in your customer service department wants to transfer me to a manager or anyone higher. Worst costumer service ever. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're disappointed to hear you say this and always want to ensure your concerns are being addressed, Jdbean121. Please tell us more about what's going on. I'm confident we can assist and come to a resolution. 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Nickiflightattendant
Enthusiast - Level 1

They will never admit what's going on. We have contacted Custer's customer support over 20 times and even went to the Verizon store. I had to get a burner phone because I was not even able to call Verizon and talk to them about it. Their chat is always down on my Verizon. When I signed up for a Straight Talk phone they even said I could not use Verizon because their signal is so bad in my area. They put us through all of this garbage trying to go to friends houses, businesses, and even the store doing covid-19 and they have to know there's a problem because a lady at the Verizon store said they're not even allowed to sell a service in my area right now and even Straight Talk will not sell Verizon services. They know what's going on. I was informed by someone that works at Verizon, on the down-low, beds it's because they're switching the towers to 5G. They put us through all this frustration and it is a security issue with covid-19 but they don't care

Aheick1976
Enthusiast - Level 1

And they will refuse to get on the phone with you. I’ve specifically asked multiple times and no manager or supervisor has agreed to get on the phone. It’s ridiculous. If a customer asks to speak to a supervisor or manager, they should be able to speak to said person. It should not be up to the supervisor or manager to screen the problem. It makes the customer sit on the phone even longer with no resolution.  

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes