Regarding poor service at Laguna Niguel Verizon
phoneless

It appears as though my previous message may sit unnoticed so I am going to write about my experience attempting to return several defective LG enV3 cellular phones to the Laguna Niguel Verizon store in a three month period.  I signed a two year contract for the new phone in December of 2009 and have had recurrent static problems with the phone and no ability to be heard by my callers on the speaker phone.  I have tested two "reconditioned, like new" replacements within the week and after many discussions with the management staff was promised by the Sales Manager - in front of a salesman - that I would be supplied a "new" phone after the most recent trial of another "reconditioned, like new" phone.  When returning to the store again, I was given some double talk with a broken promise about another "reconditioned, like new" phone being NEW TO ME so actually not having the phone replaced with a new phone after all.  What a crock!  Obviously, after several replacements that don't work, I need something other than another used model!  Talk about broken promises and lousy service!  Interestingly, when I returned a couple "reconditioned, like new" replacements at FedEx yesterday, the clerk commented "oh, you must be a Verizon customer because we see these every day!".

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Poor service at Laguna Niguel Verizon
phoneless

I have a complaint about the service I received at Verizon - Laguna Niguel; is this the forum in which I am able to express it?

0 Likes