Recycling program
rozbscoob

I decided to recycle my iphone 4s in february instead of sell it on ebay....I've sold phones on ebay in the past with much good luck $$$.  I decided to recycle and get my $200 that they promised me. A month goes by and no gift card. I called and they said they didn't receive it yet, but they have been deluged, so it just hasn't been processed. I called today ( I figured 3 months was enough to get their act together) and now they are telling me that they never got it.....OMG...I am so angry. I filed a complaint and I am busy writing CEO's etc. This is totally unaccepatable and ridiculous...oh and the best thing....they told me that they had been sending out the wrong recycling numbers.....so they don't match the original number.....What a scam....they have my perfectly functional Iphone 4s which I am sure they sold already and I am out my money.....for now.  If I didn't pay my bill what would happen!!!! Ha

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Recycling program
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@rozbscoob,

VZW to the rescue! I definitely understand how upsetting this has been for you, and I apologize for all the frustration.

This is something that you can investigate with the online device trade-in  support center at 877-247-3846 or by email at support@online.trade-in.vzw.com.  They will be more than happy to assist with your concern. I'm confident they can provide more info regarding the process of finding your device.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Recycling program
mke250

I can assure you that the email link and phone number will do no good.  I was told that my recycling envelopes were sent to the wrong address....back in Sept. 2014!  The Dec. 1 deadline is fast approaching, and after 4 calls to the recycling number and emailing the recycling address, AND going in to the Verizon store where they called the same phone number and got the same promise to send the materials, I still have NOTHING.  This is for 2 phones, so a $400. deal.  I finally gave up and filed a complain with the BBB, so here's hoping. 

0 Likes