Recycle program
dtaggy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I sent in 4 phone for recycling, 2 phone where accepted and credited to my account. They still have 2 phone that where received in the warehouse on July 30. The only thing is no one seems to be able to find them. I have supplied the tracking numbers and everything. I used a promotion for 100.00 trade in on 2 phones with the ones that seem to be missing. It seems like all I get is the run around. No one gets back to me about this issue. They show that they received them, guess I learned that never order or send in my phones again for a promotion. Why can they do 2 phones in 3 days and it has been over 2 months for the other 2. The first two did no use a promotion toward new phones. Has anybody else had problems with this program.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Recycle program
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dtaggy -

We are so glad to hear your issue was resolved. That is what the Verizon Wireless family is all about. Please let us know if you need any help for your future needs. We will always be ready to assist.

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dtaggy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was finally able to get someone who could help me. Got my credit for the last 2 phones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dtaggy -

We are so glad to hear your issue was resolved. That is what the Verizon Wireless family is all about. Please let us know if you need any help for your future needs. We will always be ready to assist.

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes