Rebates How to Get a Living Person on the Telephone
tom10i

Well, it's been 4 weeks and when I tried to get a specific answer as to why only one of three rebates had been processed for our phones, the automated system gave me no options to speak to a rep.  Finally, I used the line for card serving and after a while I actually got to speak to a living, breathing person.  He advised the all rebates had been processed, even though two didn't show up when I checked on the computer.  He didn't have a transaction number for one of the phones, but gave me the last four digits for the rebate debit cards being issued.

First of all, there should be a way to easily gain access to a telephone rep without resorting to gamesmanship.

Second, they really need to exert some control on the persons processing these to ensure all are entered into their system and transaction numbers assigned are included in the input of data.

Third, it should be possible for other Verizon personnel to access all of this information (it is not at the present, a Verizon rep couldn't find anything and couldn't get through to the rebate people either.)

This is not good for retention of customers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes