Rebate Issue
user100

I got my 2 supposed free phones that i have gotten every 2 years for many years. I was told " well, ther's actually a $50 charge for that one, but there'a a rebate" They gave me the forms and told me what to do and I followed all the instructions. Got a card saying the rebate was denied. When I called they said there was no rebate for that model. So, I was just lied to for them to make a sale. This is theft by deception if someone doesn't make right.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Rebate Issue
budone
Legend

Which phone? Corporate store or a 3rd party reseller?

0 Likes
user100

nokia lumia 822,

Verizon Wireless at The Cellular Connection 
Premium Retailer *

625 LOMBARD ROAD
Red Lion, PA 17356
(717) 246-3060

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Third party reseller.

When did you purchase the device ?  That rebate was from last year

user100

From that store, they gave me the forms and everything.

>>personal information removed<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Rebates are fraud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello user100. We want you to enjoy all of the benefits of your new Lumia 822. We want you to get the best deal on your device, which included a rebate. May I ask do you still have the rebate denial card? Also, when did you originally purchased the device? If you can send me a private message with your full name and mobile number number so I can review the available options for you. I'm looking forward to your reply.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
user100
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your latest reply to this discussion thread was blank. Please try a different method to respond to the forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes