Re: third party stores
wembabalui

Beware of the smoke and mirrors that third party stores will pull. There are two contracts to satisfy. The stores and Verizons. I purchased a jet pack from a third party store and signed for their six month contract at 50 bucks a month or suffer a $400 dollar fee for early termination. I Signed off on it but low and behold there was a 2 year aggreement with verizon in the small print. Funny the store clerk didn't mention that at purchase. When I tried to return the useless jet pack after the six month period I was told I own it and deal with Verizon to cancel the service. Called verizon only to find out that there was an early termination of $145.00 to cancel the service. So with the purchase, activation fee and cancellation fee I was in to this thing for over $500.00. Buyer beware in third party stores. When I mentioned to the verizon rep that I was a long term customer it fell on deaf ears. My next move is another company once I satisfy my other service contract with them. Why Verizon lets these third party stores manipulate their customers is beyond me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: third party stores
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Wembabalui,

Oh my! I can certainly understand your frustration with accurate information not being at the point of purchase. We want every contact with Verizon Wireless or our Indirect locations to be awesome and accurate, and I apologize that this did not occur. Your loyalty to Verizon Wireless is fantastic and we definitely say Thank You. I want to help. Indirect Stores do have their own individual contracts and agreements. What's going on with your Jetpak? Are you having a specific issue with the device? Send me details please.

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes