Re: Want to cancel slacker Radio?
mariajdunn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried to do this for months, in the meantime the $3.99 fee is tacked onto my bill monthly.  How do I cancel? The instructions on the text I receive monthly DO NOT WORK! Ty

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived, mariajdunn. I want to make sure that we get you the steps that you need. Can you please review this link for options on cancelling your Slacker Radio subscription: https://support.slacker.com/hc/en-us/articles/230798767-Cancel-a-Slacker-Radio-subscription? Please keep us posted.

0 Likes
S_Eeyore84

I tried this option, but it doesn’t work if billed through Verizon. Only if you signed up through the App Store (Apple or google+) or the website on the link. If it’s billed through Verizon, shouldn’t there be a Verizon option somewhere to cancel?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help in any way that we can S_Eeyore84. You can go to Settings in Slacker Radio, then Modify Slacker Subscription, then Cancel Subscription. Does this help? RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
rstober0517
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have this problem as well. I do not have slacker on my phone and cannot log in the live X live site to cancel it either. None of my e-mail addresses are registered. I tried to reinstall Slacker on my phone to cancel it, and the app does not recognize me as a subscriber. I feel like I am just throwing away $4 a month... Any ideas on how to cancel this thing?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rstober0517,

We want to get this resolved for you. Have you tried contacting the developers of Slacker Radio to cancel the subscription?

KourtneyC_VZW

0 Likes
Jon25
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’ve been trying to also. 3.99 every month No results in how to unsubscribe plz help someone 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to continue paying for something you're not using Jon25. I'm sorry you're having issues with cancelling this application. We will give you some steps to help with this issue. Try going to your settings on the slacker radio app, click Modify Slacker Subscription then tap Cancel Subscription or choose deregister.

Let me know if this information is helpful. 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
mydeeders
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have this problem with Slacker radio also.  The app isn't even on my phone so how can I cancel?

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
Tags (1)
0 Likes