RUN! DON'T WALK! LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS ON LEGAL RECOURSE
vzistheworstcompanyin
Enthusiast - Level 1

WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EVER, THEY DIDN'T SHIP MY DEVICES,I NEVER MADE A SINGLE CALL OR TEXT, THEY BILLED ME ANYWAY (PROMISED I WOULD NOT BE) AND THEN TURNED ME OVER TO COLLECTIONS, ALL WITH IN A MONTH!  SEVERAL HOURS ON THE PHONE, NUMEROUS COMMITMENTS TO FROM PEOPLE IN ALL AREAS TO CALL ME BACK AND/OR  "TO MAKE IT RIGHT", NONE OF THEM KEPT.  NOW I'M IN COLLECTIONS AND VZ "CUSTOMER SERVICE" (THERE'S A JOKE) SAYS THEY CANNOT HELP ME.  ANY IDEAS ON LEGAL RECOURSE

<< Edited to compy with >>

Subject and message edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: RUN! DON'T WALK! VZ SUCKS! LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS ON LEGAL RECOURSE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is terrible news,  vzistheworstcompanyinhistory! I would love to look into the order for you so we can get the next best steps. When you never received your order, did you contact us?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: RUN! DON'T WALK! LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS ON LEGAL RECOURSE
Not applicable

Legal recourse? Well if the phone was never received call your bank and get your money back first.

Secondly, write a letter to that address on your billing invoice and dispute it. Verizon does invoice one month in advance so that is more or less the money they want. However without a device to make calls why bill you?

You must send this letter via Certified Return Receipt Requested. Also send one to the collection agency same way. Just copy the verizon letter and send that copy.

If you paid for a device not received and your bank or credit card company cannot assist you, file a small claims court case against Verizon. Tell the judge what has transpired he can force verizon to give you your device, your money back and direct them to remove the collections from your account. But be prepared to show documentated proof to the court. No fantasy pleas.

You can file a complaint with the BBB http://www.BBB.org see if that helps. There is also a complaint process at the http://www.FCC.gov

Good Luck

0 Likes
cziegler
Enthusiast - Level 2

They bill as they please. Its no longer about right or wrong, its about "you owe this much and it doesn't matter what you say"

0 Likes
Re: RUN! DON'T WALK! VZ SUCKS! LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS ON LEGAL RECOURSE
TupperWayne

I am having the same problem,but I have kept paying them. I never get supervisors to call back,because I tell them I am recording every promise and excuse they communicate to me. There is a big customer service problem at verizon.

Do not call BBB, keep good records of your efforts and contact  your State Attorney Generals Office.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cziegler, We certainly want to provide the most accurate and best service.Is everything ok with your services? We would love to help make sure your account is correct and up to date. Please provide details so we can make this right for you cziegler as we are here to help. Thank you

-PeterV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes