Quote vs Bill - excess overcharge - not honoring chat quote
mhill1960
Enthusiast - Level 1

Through chat i upgraded from 2 lines ( one iphone x and one ipad ) to 2 lines ( existing iphone x and iphone 8 plus ) and removed the line from the ipad and brought it over to the new iphone 8 plus.

From Chat reference [removed] I was quoted 210.82 and was actually told it would be cheaper to go unliminted rather than upgrade from 10gb to 16 gb , this was with Jackie

Once i received notification of the amount the bill would be for upcoming month and next month and was not the 210.82 i proceeded to contact customer service thru several chats and was told it would be corrected.  This was chat reference [removed] with Shawn 

Nothing happened so from Chat reference [removed] with Zidanya, i am told the original quote was a human error on Jackie's part and as we are all human there is nothing Verizon can do about it, the best she could offer is 3 months at 210.82 then after that the bill would be in the 245.00 per month range.

My question is who can i go to, going thru the sales rep's and customer service has not been effective even though Jackie quoted 210.82 and Shawn [removed] ends with all has been taken care of and bill will be 210.82..

NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!! 

How do you get past these chat and phone rep's customer service and get to a manager?

Sincerely

Personal information removed by Verzion Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Quote vs Bill - excess overcharge - not honoring chat quote
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are dedicated to offering you clear and accurate information. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I have sent you a private message so we can take a closer look at the details of the account.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Quote vs Bill - excess overcharge - not honoring chat quote
mhill1960
Enthusiast - Level 1

As of 4-2-19 thru chat we reached an agreement that i woudl send the Iphone 8 plus back and verizon would restore my account to as was prior to 3-19-19

so far i dont see that on my account when i log into myverizon

0 Likes