Re: Question about switching to and from the single line plan for 2GB
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

useruser10,

We'd love to have you join the VZW family. If you start service now with VZW to can select the single line plan. If you start service after 8/13/15 you will need to select one of the new plans. Visit http://vz.to/1T5Oils for more info on the new plans.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Question about switching to and from the single line plan for 2GB
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

zz99,

It's definitely important to know what options are available. You can absolutely choose a More Everything plan with one device. You can have anywhere from 1-10 devices on our current More Everything plans. After the 13th you can also select our new plans with only one device. Both of these plans are great for sharing but can also be great for one line as well.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes