Question about rhapsody
Psy
Evening all, i have the vpak addon to my phone and dl'ed the program rhapsody.  when i log in, it shows i have 25 songs left and need to subscribe to play more and listen to the radio channels, my question is : isnt this included in the vpak, or is it another fee to use that also?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Question about rhapsody
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
The Vpak and the Rhapsody subscription are in fact two seperate features, each $15. So The Vpak only gives you unlimited web browsing and VCast Video access. The Rhapsody subscription will give you an unlimited # of song downloads from Rhapsody as long as you're paying the $15/mo.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
The Vpak and the Rhapsody subscription are in fact two seperate features, each $15. So The Vpak only gives you unlimited web browsing and VCast Video access. The Rhapsody subscription will give you an unlimited # of song downloads from Rhapsody as long as you're paying the $15/mo.
0 Likes
Psy
thank you for the quick reply, 1 more question.. does the subscription also include the price of the songs, or do we stll pay the .99 cents for 1 song or 9.99 for an album? or is that included? thanks again
0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

With the Rhapsody subscription for $14.99 you get an unlimited number of downloads of songs for that price. You get to keep the songs as long as you're paying the $14.99/month.

With the other pricing from VCast Music it's different. If you buy directly from your phone it's $1.99 and you get two copies of the song; 1 lower quality sent to your phone and 1 higher quality sent to your MyVerizon account. If you buy from a PC you only pay .99 cents and you get 1 copy of the song in a high quality version. With these type of purchase it's only a 1 time fee but the song is yours. 

0 Likes
Psy
Ok, to fully understand, while im paying the 14.99, i get free downloads to my phone and pc, but when i stop the subscription, i loose the songs i've downloaded right?  If i buy then without the subscription. there mine forever.
0 Likes