cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Question about discounts

Miembro

I'm apparently eligible for a 19% employee discount on Verizon service. Does the discount apply to the entire bill, or only portions of it? I'd be looking at family plan with 3 or 4 smartphones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Question about discounts

Expert

It depends on the details of your corporate discount. Most discounts cover the voice plan and the primary line. Text can be included if you have a talk and text plan. Data plans are sometimes included.

I would suggest asking your HR department for the details of the discount and then decide if it is right for your plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Highlighted

Re: Question about discounts

Líder Sénior

Ann154 is correct - every company has their own contract with Verizon and details vary.  I get 15% off my calling (which is Talk & Text, so the discount applies to the unlimited texting as well) and my $9.99 line, and then 20% off my data plan.  MOST company discounts apply to the main calling plan and the account holder's line only, not any additional lines on the family plan. YMMV

0 Likes