Purchased urbeats 6 months ago no longer working
Escantey
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased Urbeats in ear headphones with my Verizon account back in June. One earphone stopped working about a month ago. Do I need to contact beats or will Verizon honor the one year contract for the headphones.?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Purchased urbeats 6 months ago no longer working
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Urbeats are covered by a one year limited warranty through Apple (owner of Beats by Dre headphones). See the warranty information here: Apple - Legal - Hardware Warranties .

Perhaps check with Apple to see if they're willing to replace the pair.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Escantey, being a huge music fan, I rely on using my headphones everyday. I know personally, that one earphone out is no fun. Good news, as long as it was purchased from a Verizon corporate location, you are within the one year warranty, and the issue with headphones is a manufacturer defect, it can be replaced in store. Here is our store locator to find a corporate store close to you:http://vz.to/1ZCKTsf

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Escantey
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your response. I purchased

the headphones online and they were shipped

to me. Does that make a difference? Can I still

return them to a Verizon store?

Thanks in advance.

Elizabeth Cantey

Sent from Elizabeth's iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You certainly can, I suggest calling ahead to verify they have extras. http://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/

TylerK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Escantey
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you very much for your quick response.

Enjoy your weekend

Elizabeth

Sent from Elizabeth's iPhone

0 Likes