Promotion not being honored, need help
Minipositron

Hello Everyone,

I joined Verizon last december because of an incredible promotion for 150$ in credit if I transferred from my then provider to Verizon. I was told that the promotion would be applied over 2-3 billing cycles. This was a great deal so I made sure to talk to a customer representative to make sure the plan I was interested in (the more everything) would fall under the promotion. I signed up after making sure everything would work out and 2-3 months later I had still not seen the credit applied.

I talked to customer service, they told me that it was a mistake and it would be fixed. I waited , still no sign of the credit. I then talked to another representative who told me I was not eligible because I had purchased the phone at best buy! This is a total lie ! There isin't even a best buy in my area. 3-4 reps later and I found someone who said they would investigate it and call me a week later. That was about two weeks ago and no response.

I don't know what to do, I feel lied to and betrayed, I was careful to ask the representative that I would qualify for the promotion, and now I am being told I never qualified.

Here is the kicker, my girlfriend has the same plan, got it at the same time, she got the promotion.

Can someone please tell me what options I have to remedy this situation ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Promotion not being honored, need help
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You need to keep calling back or use Chat. If you go in knowing what you're talking about that helps too, do you have a copy of the promotion? Just to make sure you weren't required to sign up on the Edge program etc. Give exact dates, exact plans, exact store locations, exact amounts, and even when your girlfriend was given her promotion for the same plan/setup.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

IF you logon to your My Verizon account and look in My Documents, all your receipts are there.

the date the promotion started was 12/29, for numbers ported into Verizon and purchasing a phone with Edge or 2 year contract. 

Your documents should confirm that information to prove you should get the discount.

0 Likes
Ertroiano

Wait for the contract to end and switch! I've waited over a year and never got my promotional offer and I never received my military discount.

0 Likes