Promotion Verification
Ferris2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've talked to Live chat 3 times today, tried calling 3 times, the call back feature is not working.  I was told online that I was going to receive a $800.00 promotion. I went ahead and give my cc to pay the taxes and line fee. But nowhere on Next Billing Summary, Customer Agreement, Device installments, Device payment agreement,  said's anything about the promotion. The only reference I have is where on the Purchase Receipt. I put "Per Live Chat" before signing. I would like someone to contact me regarding this promotion, Via live chat I was assured 3 times that the promotion is there and will be applied, and to rest assured to trust Verizon. I've seem too many posts on here about promotions not being honored!. And would like some actual verification. 

Re: Promotion Verification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to ensure you get the best value and the right information when making a purchase. I have sent a Private Note and we can review the order and any applicable promotions.

0 Likes
Re: Promotion Verification
Ferris2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have responded both with an email with my attached files, and via private message with the order number and installment agreement number.  (The email was returned apparently you can't reply via email, and private message doesn't accept attachments.)

0 Likes