Promo Codes
artw8mn

I am wondering if you can use promo codes in store.  Like CHAT9513, VZWDEAL, and FIFTYRMN.  HELP!  I want to join Verizon before these promo codes expire.  Smiley Happy  THANKS!!!!!!! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Promo Codes
Big_D_Docking_Dude
Enthusiast - Level 3

Pretty much any promo code is going to be online only. And I know for a fact that the CHAT9513 is online only.

0 Likes
artw8mn

They always have the ongoing VZWDEALS.  I am looking to get a LG G2 which is $150 with $50 mail in rebate.  If you use VZWDEALS promo code in checkout online, you get another $50 off.  That brings it down to a grand total of $50 for a $150 phone.  Will a Rep help with my question????

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

artw8mn wrote:

They always have the ongoing VZWDEALS.  I am looking to get a LG G2 which is $150 with $50 mail in rebate.  If you use VZWDEALS promo code in checkout online, you get another $50 off.  That brings it down to a grand total of $50 for a $150 phone.  Will a Rep help with my question????

The VZW reps that roam this forum only respond to posts marked as unanswered questions.  Even then it can be a couple of days befrore they do.  Unfortunately you didn't mark your post as a question within the first 15 minutes.  Also don't bother reposting it either.  Duplicates are frowned upon here too because of the ToS here.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes