Problems getting new service from Verizon due to Fraud department
jbstlou
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same exact thing happened too me today...freaked me out. would give me not information and Fraud rep hung up on me.

I guess this is how they tell people they don't want them as a customer.  Weird as I paid an outstanding balance I forgot about over $500 just to get to application, they had no  problem taking that, then approved me, signed all documents, took more money, than cancelled the order based on my drivers license.  Guess I got to find some other carrier. 

This was a nightmare.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Problems getting new service from Verizon due to Fraud department
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too and we'd regret losing you as our customer. We're here to assist you in any way we can, so let's work together. I'm confident that our Fraud Prevention Team wouldn't deliberately hang up on you and I apologize for your inconvenience. We're sorry to hear that your order was canceled and we'd like to help investigate this matter. Since we will need specific details from you, please check your Inbox as weā€™ve sent a Private Message to you regarding this topic:

http://spr.ly/6601GsUjF

- RobertC_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too and we'd regret losing you as our customer. We're here to assist you in any way we can, so let's work together. I'm confident that our Fraud Prevention Team wouldn't deliberately hang up on you and I apologize for your inconvenience. We're sorry to hear that your order was canceled and we'd like to help investigate this matter. Since we will need specific details from you, please check your Inbox as weā€™ve sent a Private Message to you regarding this topic:

http://spr.ly/6601GsUjF

- RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
Derek2k
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you are even still around which I doubt I legit just had the same thing happen šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. They are basically saying they donā€™t want our thousands of dollars and then these other ppl outside the fraud department try and message you saying they can help and end up not helping itā€™s hilarious. Imagine a company not wanting your money especially when you already have internet with them. Was gonna probably be a lifetime customer but now Iā€™m out. Heading to T-Mobile. I of course asked them like hey if I accidentally cancel and order and redo it the same day is it fraud and are you gonna ban me for life from getting service and they said ā€œWHATā€ and am I joking šŸ˜‚. Like nope verizon does this to people. 

0 Likes