Problem with bluetooth connectivity
reggierufus

I recently purchased a 2009 Nissan Murano that has bluetooth features. I paired my LG Dare to the car and it worked great for about 2 to 3 weeks. Then one day I went to make a call and when the phone dialed the number, the system in the car flipped over to navigation, and although I was connected to the person I was calling we could not talk to each other. I have other phones paired to the car and none of them have any problems whatsoever. The only difference is that the other three phones are with AT&T cell service.

I took the car to Nissan, but because other phones work with no problems, they say it is a problem with my phone. Has anyone had any problems like this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problem with bluetooth connectivity
happy2bee

I am having the same problem.  We have a 2009 Navigator.  When I got the new phone it worked for about a week then just stopped working with the car blue tooth.  I was able to reconnect it once but now it will not pair with the car.  I know it is the phone (Samsung) because I also have other phones connected with the car bluetooth and they continue to work.

Did you find a solution to the problem?

0 Likes
Re: Problem with bluetooth connectivity
reggierufus

I was told to completely turn my phone off and leave it off for about 15 minutes, and after that it started working again. I was told that maybe the phone receives upgrades when it is shut off then turned back on that you can't get when you just go out and try to update the phone.

Good luck!

0 Likes