Privacy
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

Anyone else have or had privacy issues with Vzw ??

Labels (1)
Re: Privacy
Tidbits
Legend

Kinda hard to say by what you mean.  There's a lot of factors to do with privacy.

0 Likes
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

Account access that the account owner nor the managers on the account did and suspension of a line and put the phone on a lost and stolen list

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Accessed by whom?  If someone has the password to the account....ie an ex............ Then that is not a Verizon issue......

jondal
Contributor - Level 1

No one it was accessed by Vzw and no one has access to my account and Vzw does not want to own up they just want to sweep it under the rug. I do have 2 account managers but they did not do it

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Like Bud one said all one person needs is to have the primary account password. You could have a keyloggers, or an ex figured out your password.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Tidbits wrote:

Like Bud one said all one person needs is to have the primary account password. You could have a keyloggers, or an ex figured out your password.

Incorrect. Anyone can claim a phone lost or stolen and you do NOT need the password. All you need is the cell number, and the phone will AUTOMATICALLY go on lost stolen list. To reactivate you DO have to be on acct with password.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

You need the account password to do anything as well as be manager to do anything tied to the account.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Tidbits wrote:

You need the account password to do anything as well as be manager to do anything tied to the account.

Once again, you are incorrect when it comes to lost or stolen phones. Don't believe me? Try it then come back and like my post. Little Johnny can call and say he lost or phone got stole and not be on account and Big Red has to honor it. Just so you know.

0 Likes
jondal
Contributor - Level 1

Well Vzw needs to find out the faces beaches my brother has the phone and did not report it as lost or stolen y'all think Vzw is this awesome company which is not true

0 Likes