Re: Price quote not honored
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Understandably. Verizon has a clause that basically says their contract stands no matter what any of the reps told you and you signed it. Always good to share your experience though, so folks don't run into the same issue in the future. Best of luck to you.

0 Likes
JennRott
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told today monthly bill will be $134 (before taxes). That is after the prorated stuff. That is every month

0 Likes
greygoose54
Enthusiast - Level 1

Way to go Jenn Rotterdam I'm contacting them as well about my issues

0 Likes
JennRott
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I called today the rep told me she had talked to someone earlier with the same issue, so goes to show I'm not the only one getting screwed

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

3 GBS is $50

1 contract phone $40

1 discounted line with Edge phone $40-15= $25

Monthly installment on Edge for Galaxy Core Prime $7

total $122

did I miss something?

mama23dogs
Legend

What does your bill show instead?

0 Likes
JennRott
Enthusiast - Level 2

Soon as my phone is paid for Verizon will be losing this customer

0 Likes
JennRott
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you! Apparently I am missing something

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

See!  We can help!  Nothing wrong with anyone's math.

WHen a change is made mid month ( your billing cycle) because cell carriers bill a month ahead, the carrier prorated the new bill to show the changes.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

JennRott wrote:

Thank you! Apparently I am missing something

Do you have insurance on either/both of your phones? That would increase your monthly bill. Are  you paying for ringtones/ringback tones? That would increase your monthly bill. Do you have data overages? That would increase your montly bill.

Your monthly quote of $122 sounds correct. If your bill is higher, it is because of something else.

IF you are getting overages to have your bill higher than you had thought, I would strongly suggest you increase your monthly data allowance to the 6 GB level. That level is $20 higher than your current one, BUT your Edge discount would ALSO increase by $10 making the NET difference in your monthly bill only $10 but doubling your data allowance to 6 GB. Something to ponder.Smiley Happy