Price quote not honored
JennRott
Enthusiast - Level 2

Was given a quote for my monthly bill if I changed my plan and upgraded my phone. Confirmed the quoted amount with 3 different reps on 3 different occasions to be sure. Went ahead with the changes and now see that my monthly bill will not be what I was quoted, but higher. Very upset! Printed off a copy of the transcript with the quote but it doesn't matter to customer service. They just apologize and say there's nothing they can do. What's the point of me having the option to print a copy of my conversation/quote if they won't honor it?!Not a satisfied Verizon customer and will be looking elsewhere!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Price quote not honored
mama23dogs
Legend

Your first bill after a change will include a prorated month and then the next month.

all customers must pay for their phone one way or another.  Depending on which method you choose, it effects your bill differently.  

IF you used a 2 year contract, you were also charged a one time, $40 upgrade fee.

if you have further questions, please detail what it is you were quoted and what the bill actually is.

your bill details are on your My Verizon account.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

What price quote were you given? For what service, phones, plans etc. Is this your first monthly bill you've gotten? The first one is always higher because it covers the partial month too.

0 Likes
JennRott
Enthusiast - Level 2

I understand my next bill after the upgrade will be higher. I am talking about my monthly bill after that

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

If you'd like help breaking it down, just let us know the proper information. If you haven't received a "normal" bill, how are you certain it's wrong?

0 Likes
JennRott
Enthusiast - Level 2

I upgraded from a basic to a smartphone. Was very leary about doing so because I didn't want my bill to increase too much so I checked out many options and spoke with many reps during a 2 week period. After receiving the same quote many times and feeling comfortable, I made the switch and now regret it because I did so under false information that was given to me.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Which was what information? Did you do an edge contract or a 2 year? What phone did you get? Are you on the more everything plan and how many GB is your plan?

0 Likes
JennRott
Enthusiast - Level 2

I looked up my account online and see the amount my bill is going to be plus I have talked to reps about this today and they confirmed. I don't need another breakdown of my bill, been there done that. I want my monthly bill to be what i was told it would be

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

JennRott

this is not customer service.   This is a pier forum.

WE can only help you if you help yourself.

as far as we are concerned, given zero info from you, you got your first prorated bill and don't understand your bill.

We have seen it before and explained it before.

IF you feel you were billed unfairly, we may have advice based on what was offered and billed.

JennRott
Enthusiast - Level 2

3GB  1 phone is one edge, another on 2 yr contract, more everything . Got a samsung galaxy core prime. Quoted 3 x that bill would be $122 before taxes. Not sure why I'm telling you anyway. I'm clearly not gonna get what I was told. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau

0 Likes