Previous chat transcript
dandcmeredith
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a way to pull up a previous chat session?

Re: Previous chat transcript
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question! To confirm, we can definitely assist you with pulling up your previous chat conversation. However, if we may ask. Is there a particular reason why you want to see if we can access this information?DavidR_VZW

Trudy234
Enthusiast - Level 1

I want to see a chat transcript because I’ve had three separate sessions where I was transferred 2-3 times. I have a hard time remembering things and I want to see where I went wrong when I asked for help for a particular problem. I also want to see what was resolved in the second cluster of chats. 

0 Likes
mbrittb00
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you ever get this resolved.  I looks like someone was trying to help you then simply dropped the conversation.  I too would like to get copies of old chat transcripts.  They removed the "e-mail a copy of this chat" option and there appears to be no way to get transcripts even if you have the conversation ID.

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.