Preordered S8 from Best Buy, bill due 4/20...
coco727

So I preordered the S8 from Best Buy to be picked up on 4/21. My bill is due on 4/20 but my mother, who's on the account too, isn't paying her part until 4/22. Is my preorder pickup going to fail because of this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Preordered S8 from Best Buy, bill due 4/20...
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Who's on the bill? Aka the account owner? They are the ones who are financially responsible for the paying the bill on time. Being late can restrict your ability to purchase a new phone with a DPP agreement.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Who's on the bill? Aka the account owner? They are the ones who are financially responsible for the paying the bill on time. Being late can restrict your ability to purchase a new phone with a DPP agreement.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
coco727

I am the account owner. Oh rats, hopefully I can get her to pay it on Thursday.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Or you can pay for the entire bill and she pays you. By her paying late, she is flagging your account for potential suspension for non-payment. Which in turn can be flagged on your credit report.

0 Likes